Communio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communio

Quest, instances and other stuff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery

Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted]   Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 pm

What's your Class, Level and Spec? Post your armory profile here as well.
lvl 70 Feral Druid
Specialization:
Feral Combat
1 / 47 / 13
start Resistances (with gotw):
25 Arcane
25 Fire
35 Nature
25 Frost
25 Shadow
Primary Professions:
Leatherworking
370 / 375
Skinning
375 / 375
Health:10464
Mana:6020

Melee

Strength: 255
Agility: 384
Stamina: 688
Intellect: 262
Spirit: 150
Armor: 3928
Damage: 430 - 620
Speed: 3.60
Power892
Hit Rating: 65
Crit Chance: 16.79%
Expertise: 0

Cat form melee

Strength: 255
Agility: 384
Stamina: 688
Intellect: 262
Spirit: 150
Armor: 3928
Damage: 256 - 282
Speed: 1.00
Power 2656
Hit Rating: 65
Crit Chance: 34.43%
Expertise: 0
Dodge: 30.35%

all of these stats are wearing my PVP gear unfortuneately there seems to be something wrong with armory atm =\ sorry about that w/ me in game if you have any questions and ill be happy to help.

Whats your total /played ingame?
25 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes, 0 seconds

Tell us something about yourself, where are you from, how old are you,
hobbies etc
well im called Mike, im 17 (18 soon Very Happy) and im from England, Bristol. im fairly sporty so i like to play football etc, erm i go to 6th form atm at mangotsfield which is very cool and im looking to go to uwe next year, im very talkative and willing to help if i can Smile

What has motivated you to apply to Communio?
One of my friends Azhagál has been recommending that i post an appl for a while now Razz and all the other guilds ive been to havent really been up to the lvl of raiding that ive been looking for, with going like once a week if even that ... also i want to improve my skills as a druid, get some good gear and meet some cool ppl Smile

What do you expect from Communio as a guild?
not much really, jsut to be friendly and allow me to raid a couple of times a week Smile and not be annoyed if icant show up the 3 times a week that uve said Razz

Why should we recruit you?
umm because im friendly, helpful and reliable so if i say ill turn up i will, unless something life changing happens Smile but in that case id make sure to tell someone anyway lol

What previous guilds have you been in? And why did you leave ?
erm ...
We Bite - not really a raiding guild tho we did start to raid properly for a few months b4 it folded.
Ðreaming Ðragons - up and coming guild but was going to take far too long lol
Halycon Knights - more of a casual guild than a raiding guild

What previous raid experience do you have?(Pre- TBC as well)
I only started playing when TBC came out so i havent been to any of the lvl 60 raids ... well i did solo UBRS with 2 friends if that counts Razz lol ... i went to kara regulaly with we bite for about a month or two but then it folded, other than that ive been pugged a few times with other guilds, ive always managed to be in the top 2 in the DPS tho Razz ... tho i doubt ill be able to maintain that high standard at first in a proper raiding guild lol.

Which heroic keys and attunements do you have?
i have all the heroic keys and im Kara attuned

How many days during the week can you raid, and what times?
well that depends really because obviously rl is very improtant and i have a girlfriend that i like to see tbh Razz aswell as school work, 6-a-side, work and seeing friends. but with all that in mind i will try to be on if i have been given a place in a raid or will give plenty of notice if i cant show up. i can play from 8-12 server time if i have been given a place and have said that i can show up without fail tho Smile.

Any additional info you would like us to know?
not really lol.

[strike]
Back to top Go down
Artery

PostSubject: Re: Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted]   Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:22 pm

sorry for posting under the name of 'artery' thats my little brother who u have already declined for being under 16 (which is a bit harsh Razz) i forgot to log out b4 i posted ... just wanted to make that clear Smile

thanx
Back to top Go down
Argajev

PostSubject: Re: Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted]   Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:17 am

Accepted on trial.

Please contact us in-game for an invite.

Cheer,
Azaghâl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted]   Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foresight appl - Feral Druid DPS [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1