Communio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communio

Quest, instances and other stuff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lvl 70 mage wanting to wtfpown with u all[accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilovekim

lvl 70 mage wanting to wtfpown with u all[accepted] Empty
PostSubject: lvl 70 mage wanting to wtfpown with u all[accepted]   lvl 70 mage wanting to wtfpown with u all[accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:28 am

What's your Class, Level and Spec? Post your armory profile here as well.
Im currently a lvl 70 mage (yes i know i cant be 80 or a death knight yet:p) and im fire spec (im more of an ice man at heart but fire = pve so :p)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Ilovekim (i have shockin green boots on durin that post as i was frost nd lost my boots when i resepced but by 2morra i should b back to good old epix!! :p also have a better trinket than the insignia but again was in pvp gettin my boots so it kinda helped Smile)
Whats your total /played ingame? No idea cant remember how to make it tell you but its quite a while i can tell you Smile

Tell us something about yourself, where are you from, how old are you,
hobbies etc
Im 18 from merry old england abit more specific is Doncaster Smile i like playing wow goin out with my mates 4 a laugh listnin to KSE nd the haunted (best 2 bands in the world btw :p)
What has motivated you to apply to Communio? I hear its the best friendly u know fun raidin guild around which is number 1 priority for me, whats the point in raidin if the ppl u raid with are abit mean :s and you are about up to the same point i am raid wise so i can still learn a thing or 2 Smile

What do you expect from Communio as a guild?
A fun time with some raiding inbetween Smile

Why should we recruit you?
Cos im teh bomb :p only joking Smile i dunno im a funny easy goin kinda guy i guess and ofc i can bring a rather nasty pyroblast :p
What previous guilds have you been in? And why did you leave ?
Requiem is the biggy i guess, i joined for the wrong reasons (i wont say here but if an offy /w me i shall glady tell the talel Smile) so i decided to leave after a while

What previous raid experience do you have?(Pre- TBC as well)
MC, Ony, BWl, Kara Grull nd ZA Smile
Which heroic keys and attunements do you have?
every single key nd attuned except 4 BT nd Naxx but Naxx no point as they r remakin it 4 80's nd u will need a new attunment 4 it when it happens Smile

How many days during the week can you raid, and what times?
every day of the week except sundays between 4-7ish as i have to make my way back to uni
Any additional info you would like us to know?
im very approachable but i cant spell :p so ye hi /waves Smile
Back to top Go down

lvl 70 mage wanting to wtfpown with u all[accepted]
Page 1 of 1